To find out how to return an item you bought on onitsukatiger.com/in just use the menu below to jump straight to the information you need.
- If you bought a product outside of India
- If you received defective or wrong product
WHEN YOU CAN RETURN AN ITEM
• If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return your items, except all sale items, socks and innerwear items, with original tags and in their original packaging.
• All purchases in onitsukatiger.com/in have a 7 days return policy from the date of receiving of the order. Please make sure that:
1. All tags are still attached
2. The product is unworn, unwashed and unaltered
3. It's in its original packaging
For all returns:
• You can use our FREE return service for all your returns.
• Please make sure you include the return label and indicate the reason for the product return on the return form.
• If the return form is misplaced, you can also submit your return request online via My Account.
• Items that do not meet the above criteria will not be refunded.
• Only online orders purchased on onitsukatiger.com/in can be returned via this process.
• All in-store purchases can only be exchanged/returned in-store.
• We reserve the right to change our returns policy at any time.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS
1. You can use our FREE return service for all your returns.
2. Fill up the return form online by visiting the My Account section on http://www.onitsukatiger.com/in website with the item(s) you wish to return, the return quantity and return reason, same is applicable for click & collect service orders as well.
3. Once we receive the item(s) (this can take up to 3 working days) and have verified it, we’ll process the refund within 3-4 working days. We'll process the refund to the payment method used on the original purchase and the amount will include the cost of the product and any tax applied. However, return times are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties and your bank or credit card company may require an additional period of time to process your refund and for the refund to be reflected in your account. We, therefore, require you to allow us at least 14 working days in total to receive and process your returns.
4. The products that do not meet the above criteria will not be refunded.
5. Only online orders purchased on www.onitsukatiger.com/in can be returned via this process.
IF YOU BOUGHT A PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF INDIA
We can only accept products for return if they were bought in India. If you made your purchase in another country, you’ll need to return them to the country where you bought them.
We currently don’t accept exchanges through www.onitsukatiger.com/in. We only refund orders that meet our return criteria (explained above).
NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND FOR SALE ITEMS
Please note that sales items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
EXCHANGE/REFUND FOR PRODUCTS NOT PURCHASED FROM Onitsuka Tiger INDIA WEB STORE
To exchange/refund products that were not purchased from an Onitsuka Tiger India web store, please return the product to the retail location where it was purchased.
For purchases made online, only returns are allowed by following the returns process explained above.
IF YOU RECEIVED DEFECTIVE OR WRONG PRODUCTS
A defective product is deﬁned as a product that: (i) is unﬁt for its intended purposes due to manufacturing or design ﬂaws, (ii) has been damaged in the store prior to purchase, or (iii) does not comply with advertising or labelling statements made about the product. When you return a product to NDC claiming a defect, the product goes through a structured quality testing. Defects as a result of normal wear and tear, inexpert use, misuse, use contrary to NDC’ instructions, carelessness, accident, failure to comply with maintenance instructions and/or normal maintenance, for purposes other than normal use are not covered by NDC’ guarantee obligations and are not eligible for a refund, replacement or repair.
If we’ve made an error on your order, please contact our Customer Care on 022-68353117 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you. Our normal business hours are 10:00 to 18:00 IST, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
If you made an order using guest checkout, please contact our Customer Care on 1800224410 or Email us at email@example.com
DEFECTIVE POLICY OF FRESH/USED FOOTWEAR/APPARELS/ACCESSORIES
- Footwear/Apparels/Accessories, if perceived to be defective by the customer, same can be returned for review at the point of sale only within the duration of 3 months from the date of purchase along with the bill. Store manager / Cashier / Store staff to check for the validity of the same. In case of the bill, a copy is not available with customer then product to be accepted only after approval from the wholesale manager only through partner team.
- Product purchased during End of Season Sale or on discount will not be returned or exchanged.
- Store manager / Cashier/store staff to check for the defect as per the guidelines mentioned below:
Case-1: The product is older than 3 months
If yes, then as per the company’s product defect policy, the product can only be changed in the first 3 months of use
Case-2: The product is less than 3 months old & not a defect under Onitsuka Tiger India guidelines.
If the defect is not as per the guidelines then the exchange request will be turned down.
Case-3: The product is less than 3 months old & defective
The store team or the warehouse team to cross check & examine the product. If the product is defective, the teams need to initiate the process for exchange by getting the exchange form filled by the customer.
- Customer Service team to explain to the customer the lead time of 15 days for final approval.
- Customer Service team to mail the defect report format within 24 hrs of the defective receipt to Onitsuka Tiger team.
Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make adjustments to the exchange/refund policy from time to time.