FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do we use RFID technology in some of our products?
ONITSUKATIGER applies RFID tags to some products for operational efficiency and product management. The RFID tags do not carry or store any personal data which could identify individual customers to us. We only store product code on the RFID tag. This information is not linked to a customer, or to customer transaction.
Questions related to Account Registration:
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT?
- Click on ‘My Account’ on the top right of the page
- Click on ‘Create An Account’ button
- Fill in the required fields and click on “Create An Account”
HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
- If you need to delete your account, please contact our Customer Care.
How can I pay?
Once you’ve added an item to your cart, you can:
- Click on ‘View cart’
- Click on ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Choose whether you want to log in or pay without logging in
- Enter your delivery details
- Enter your payment details
- Review and pay
- Receive a confirmation email
What payment methods do Onitsuka Tiger accept?
- Online Banking
Are my credit card details secure?
Yes, your card details are absolutely secure. In the checkout area you’ll see a padlock on the address bar, showing this is a secure area.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.
Do I need to create an account before ordering?
You have the option to place an order as a guest or with an account creation. Account creation is highly recommended. It can save you time during checkout as it saves your address and billing details for future purchases.
When will I get an order confirmation?
Upon placing an order successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email. In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, you will receive an order cancellation email for the item(s) we are unable to fulfil.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible. As a result, orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they are placed.
Can I place a bulk order?
If you would like to place a bulk order, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
Why was my order cancelled?
In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, below are some possible scenarios that may dictate our cancellation initiation:
- Stock availability issues: This could be due to the product(s) being out of stock before we could process your order.
- Payment issues: This could be because your payment did not go through successfully.
- Delivery address issues: This could be die to an incorrect address entered or incomplete delivery address.
I did not receive an invoice with my order, how do i go about getting it?
Please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
I am tourist visiting Thailand, am i eligible for VAT refund?
We are not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme for online orders and we will not be able to process any VAT refunds.
See our full sizes information
See our full shipping information
See our full return information
How do I use a promotion code?
If you have a promotion code, you can enter it while viewing your shopping cart.
- Go to the shopping cart page.
- Locate the promotion code box within the “Order Summary” column.
- Enter the promotion code in the box. Please note that the promotion code is case sensitive.
- Click “Apply”.
The promotion code discount will be reflected in the “Total” amount.
If you are having issues with the promotion code, review the terms and conditions to ensure the promotion code can be applied to the specific product(s) you are purchasing. Otherwise, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
- 10% off selected styles with no minimum spend valid for first-time email newsletter membership sign-ups only. Newly registered email members will receive a unique code via promotional email which will be valid for thirty (30) days from the date of the promotional email. Discount is only available for use online at https://www.onitsukatiger.com/th/en-th/ which are not eligible for discount will be marked accordingly on the website.
- Code cannot be applied to past orders, shipping costs, taxes and in-store purchases. Code is non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Code is valid for one-time use only and limited to one code per customer, per transaction. The code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. ASICS Thailand reserves the right to extend, change or cancel the offer and/or the offer period without prior notice as it deems fit. ASICS Thailand shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused. Subject to applicable Terms and Conditions located at https://www.onitsukatiger.com/th/en-th/terms-and-conditions.
- All items returned in line with the Returns Policy will be refunded at the cost of the product paid as reflected on your invoice and any tax applied. Return shipping charges will be payable in the manner as specified in the Returns Policy.
- To the extent permitted by law, ASICS Thailand (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person arising in any way out of or in connection with this offer.
- You agree to hold ASICS Thailand (including its officers, employees, and agents) harmless and fully and effectively indemnified from and against any and all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), claims, damage and expenses whatsoever which it may incur (directly or indirectly) as a result of your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
There are fraudulent/misleading offers in the market designed to trick individuals into making payments. These fraudulent offers may include but are not limited to fake websites, social media channels, invoices, products and others.
Onitsukatiger.com is the only official and true domain for Onitsuka Tiger and any websites with other domains are fake. If you suspect that you have come across a fraudulent offer, please reach out to us with details at