FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why do we use RFID technology in some of our products?
ONITSUKATIGER applies RFID tags to some products for operational efficiency and product management. The RFID tags do not carry or store any personal data which could identify individual customers to us. We only store product code on the RFID tag. This information is not linked to a customer, or to customer transaction.
Questions related to MY ASICS:
How do I register for an ASICS ID?
- Click on ‘My Account’ on the top right of the page
- Click on the link to create your ASICS ID
- Fill in the required fields and click on “Register”
How do I delete my account?
- If you need to delete your account, please contact our Customer Care.
How can I pay?
Once you’ve added an item to your cart, you can:
- Click on ‘View cart’
- Click on ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Choose whether you want to log in or pay without logging in
- Enter your delivery details
- Enter your payment details
- Review and pay
- Receive a confirmation email
What payment methods do Onitsuka Tiger accept?
Are my credit card details secure?
Yes, your card details are absolutely secure. In the checkout area you’ll see a padlock on the address bar, showing this is a secure area.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.
Do I need to create an account before ordering?
You have the option to place an order as a guest or with an account creation. Account creation is highly recommended. It can save you time during checkout as it saves your address and billing details for future purchases.
When will I get an order confirmation?
Upon placing an order successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email. In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, you will receive an order cancellation email for the item(s) we are unable to fulfil.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible. As a result, orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they are placed.
Can I place a bulk order?
If you would like to place a bulk order, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
Why was my order cancelled?
In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, below are some possible scenarios that may dictate our cancellation initiation:
- Stock availability issues: This could be due to the product(s) being out of stock before we could process your order.
- Payment issues: This could be because your payment did not go through successfully.
- Delivery address issues: This could be die to an incorrect address entered or incomplete delivery address.
I did not receive an invoice with my order, how do i go about getting it?
Please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
I am tourist visiting Singapore, am i eligible for GST refund?
We are not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme for online orders and we will not be able to process any GST refunds.
See our full sizes information
See our full shipping information
See our full return information
How do I use a promotion code?
If you have a promotion code, you can enter it while viewing your shopping cart.
- Go to the shopping cart page.
- Locate the promotion code box within the “Order Summary” column.
- Enter the promotion code in the box. Please note that the promotion code is case sensitive.
- Click “Apply”.
The promotion code discount will be reflected in the “Total” amount.
If you are having issues with the promotion code, review the terms and conditions to ensure the promotion code can be applied to the specific product(s) you are purchasing. Otherwise, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
Are promotion codes applicable for Click & Collect orders?
Yes, the price you pay for products online is the final price you pay when you collect your products from the store, unless the promotion code has specific exclusion clauses.
How do I apply for a sponsorship?
Please email your sponsorship queries to