WHEN YOU CAN RETURN AN ITEM
- You can return your items, except all sale items, socks, and innerwear items.
- All returned products must be unworn, unaltered, unwashed with complete accessories, inclusive of the original tags, item(s), and box to be in original packaging and condition.
- All purchases in onitsukatiger.com/my/en-my/ have a 14-day return policy from the date of receiving of ordered goods with Onitsuka Tiger approval if the items meet the return criteria stated above or otherwise, we reserve the right to reject the return.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS
Only through Postal Returns for online purchases
- Submit your return request online via My Account to process your return, if you have an account with Onitsuka Tiger
- If you made an order using guest checkout or unintentionally misplaced the return form, please contact our Customer Care on email@example.com
- Onitsuka Tiger Customer Service team will contact you to arrange for a pick-up of the item(s) to be returned.
- Before the pick-up, fill up the return form with the item(s) to be returned, the return quantity and reason code. Insert the return form and item(s) into the original packaging and seal the packaging. Wait for the pick-up as arranged.
Please refer to the video below, for your easy reference.
- Once we have received the item(s) (this can take up to 3 working days) and have verified it, we will process the refund within 3 working days. We will process the refund to the payment method used on the original purchase and the amount will include the cost of the product and any tax applied.
- However, refund times are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties and your bank or credit card company may require additional period to process your refund and for the refund to be reflected in your account. We therefore require you to allow us at least 14 working days in total to receive and process your returns.
Refund timeline schedule
IF YOU BOUGHT A PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF MALAYSIA
We can only accept products for return if they were bought in Malaysia. If you made your purchase(s) in another country, you’ll need to return them to the country where you bought them.
We currently don’t accept exchanges through onitsukatiger.com/my/en-my/. We only refund orders that meet our return criteria (explained above). Please also note that sales items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
EXCHANGE/REFUND FOR PRODUCTS NOT PURCHASED FROM ASICS
To exchange/refund products that were not purchased from an Onitsuka Tiger/ASICS store, please return the product to the retail location where it was purchased.
IF YOU RECEIVED DEFECTIVE OR WRONG PRODUCTS
A defective product is defined as a product that:
- is unfit for its intended purposes due to manufacturing or design flaws
- has been damaged in the store prior to purchase
- does not comply with advertising or labelling statements made about the product.
When you return a product to ASICS claiming a defect, the product goes through a structured quality testing. Defects as a result of normal wear and tear, inexpert use, misuse, use contrary to ASICS’ instructions, carelessness, accident, failure to comply with maintenance instructions and/or normal maintenance, for purposes other than normal use are not covered by ASICS’ guarantee obligations and are not eligible for refund, replacement or repair.
If we’ve made an error on your order, please contact our Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you. Our normal business hours are 09:00 to 17:00 GMT +8, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.ASICS Asia Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to make adjustments to the exchange/refund policy from time to time.