At Onitsuka Tiger, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from our online store. To assist you in the returns process, we have set out the Onitsuka Tiger Online Purchase Returns Policy and Returns Process below.
Please refer to the Terms of Sale on this Site for the meaning of capitalised words and expressions not otherwise defined in this document.
We have temporarily extended our 30 day returns period. Any online Onitsuka Tiger (www.onitsukatiger.com) purchases made after 02 March 2020 have an extended 45 day returns period.
Returning an item or a size that you ordered but no longer want is a change of mind. Online Purchases can be returned to Onitsuka Tiger.
If you return an Online Purchase, it must be:
- the original online purchase
- unworn and unused
- in the original packaging, boxes and tags intact
- in a new saleable condition
- returned within 30 days of when you received the order
See the returns process below for more information.
We do not exchange products. To change a size or style, the original item must be returned; then a new item purchased.
Products purchased from onitsukatiger.com.au cannot be returned to any retail store.
All return requests must be approved by Onitsuka Tiger before they are returned (as per Returns process below).
If you consider that any Online Purchase product delivered by Onitsuka Tiger does not accord with your Order you may return the product subject to your compliance with the 'Returns process' set out below.
Online Returns process
1. Checked out as a new/returning customer? Easy! You can login and lodge a return in your account here. Click on ‘Return an Item’ in your order history and follow the steps.
Checked out as a guest? Contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number, name, contact number the product you wish to return and the reason for return.
2. Onitsuka Tiger Claims team will contact you by email to confirm if your return request has been approved. On occasions, Onitsuka Tiger may need to contact you by phone to obtain details required to process your request. All products being returned should match the conditions outlined in the 'Returns policy' (above).
If your return request is approved Onitsuka Tiger recommends sending your product back via Australia Post (Express Post). Products returned are sent via your own cost and risk.
Please return all packaging supplied with the product being returned.
3. Once Onitsuka Tiger receives the product and verifies that the product accords with the description of the problem or issue you supplied, Onitsuka Tiger will:
- If the product is returned due to change of mind and the product meets the policy criteria above as determined by Onitsuka Tiger, you will receive a refund for this product. Shipping fee is non-refundable.
- If the product is returned due to change of mind and the product does not meet the policy criteria above as determined by Onitsuka Tiger, the product will be returned to you and all freight and handling charges (to you) will be borne by Onitsuka Tiger.
- If the product is returned due to fault and is deemed faulty as determined by Onitsuka Tiger, the product will be refunded and all freight and handling charges will be borne by Onitsuka Tiger.
- If the product is returned due to a fault and is not deemed to be faulty as determined by Onitsuka Tiger, the product will be returned to you and all freight and handling charges (to you) will be borne by Onitsuka Tiger.
4. Onitsuka Tiger will endeavour to complete the verification process and the actions set out in paragraph 3 above within 7 business days of the receipt of the returned products. If you fail to obtain written authorisation from Onitsuka Tiger to return a product Onitsuka Tiger will not process your request. The product will be returned to you and all freight and handling charges (to you) will be borne by Onitsuka Tiger.
Please note that returns will only be accepted if the request meets all necessary criteria as requested and disclosed to Onitsuka Tiger customer service and complies with our Returns policy (above).
ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd (trading as Onitsuka Tiger) is the authorised distributor of Onitsuka Tiger product within Australia. We are not able to guarantee authenticity or warranty for products not distirbuted by us. For a list of authorised Onitsuka Tiger resellers in Australia, please visit our store finder.