MEXICO 66 SD
Or 4 equal payments of $60.00 with Info
Pay Over Time.
In four simple payments available at checkout.
Choose payment method:
4 x fortnightly payments
2 weeks later
4 weeks later
6 weeks later
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds
No long forms,
3. Pay over 4 equal payments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away!
All you need is:
1. A payment card
2. To be over 18 years of age
3. To live in Australia
Late fees may apply. For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Other things to note:
1. You can use Afterpay for orders from $30 and up to $1000.
2. If you return your items the payment plan will be cancelled.
3. If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
OUT OF STOCK
STREET FIGHTER V: ARCADE EDITION
We're sorry, but the MEXICO 66 SD has been discontinued.
Created in collaboration with wildly popular fighting game Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, ONITSUKA TIGER i excited to release two MEXICO 66 SD models. The these special edition styles will be released Saturday, July 27 and will only be available at our Sydney QVB and Melbourne stores.
Based on Onitsuka Tiger’s iconic model the Mexico 66, the shoe comes in two combinations of blue and
yellow, the colors of Street Fighter heroine Chun-Li’s costume. The upper features a graphic print of Chun-Li’s
dragon belt, and the Onitsuka Tiger and Street Fighter logos adorn the heel flaps.